Perry de Valpine is in the Department of Environmental Science, Policy and Management at the University of California, Berkeley.
Chris Paciorek is an adjunct professor in the Department of Statistics at UC Berkeley, as well as the department’s statistical computing consultant.
Daniel Turek is in the Department of Mathematics & Statistics at Williams College.
Sally Paganin is a postdoc at UC Berkeley developing NIMBLE methods and applications.
Core team alums
- Nick Michaud is a Statistician at Vertex Pharmaceuticals who contributed to various NIMBLE algorithms and NIMBLE internals.
- Clifford Anderson-Bergman is a Statistician at Lawrence Livermore National Lab.
- Jagadish Babu contributed to an early pre-release version of NIMBLE.
- Claudia Wehrhahn Cortes, is a postdoc at the University of California, Santa Cruz, Department of Applied Mathematics & Statistics implementing Bayesian nonparametric methods in NIMBLE.
- Abel Rodriguez, is a faculty member at the University of California, Santa Cruz, Department of Applied Mathematics & Statistics
Lauren Ponisio is a faculty member at the University of California, Riverside.
Dao Nguyen is a faculty member at the University of Mississippi working on analysis methods with NIMBLE.
Fritz Obermeyer is a computer scientist who worked on NIMBLE development.
David Pleydell is in the French National Institute for Agricultural Research (INRA).
Ryan Lim contributed to NIMBLE as part of Berkeley's Undergraduate Research Apprentice Program. He now works for Microsoft.
Luke Larson is a Berkeley student who designed our logo.